Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Painting continues at John Dibert

Today was more painting at the elementary school. It was a lot of the same stuff. Nini (one of the teachers) discovered that you could plug an mp3 player into the speakers of the computer monitors. I love music - so this made today go by quickly. I spent a fair amount of time crawling up and down a ladder doing some finishing touches to higher parts of room 206:

SUC51773

SUC51762

SUC51776

SUC51775

It's amazing what a fresh paint job can do.

Ahsan, Barclay and Tara also finished up their room across the hall:

SUC51771

SUC51766

SUC51764

Chris kept plugging along in the stairwell:

SUC51770

Brooke continued to rock out on door frames:

SUC51763

And Rachel finished up her two-toned bookshelf:

SUC51769

It's been satisfying to stick with one school this long and take some ownership of what we're working on.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love painting and I would love to be there with you painting the school! The food looks great, too! So when you get back you'll be an old pro and be able to help me set up my classroom, right?